Being long-time Virginia locals, husband Eddie and wife Wanda know all too well that the Richmond and Charlottesville areas are rich with all types of wildlife – many of which aren’t welcomed sights when in your business or home.
So in 2008, they combined Eddie’s animal trapping & removal skills with Wanda’s customer service expertise to form Virginia Professional Wildlife Removal Services, LLC. Since then, they’ve become one of Virginia’s most respected and top rated companies in the business. They’re not in competition with anyone but themselves – because they strive for the best for their customers.
They’ve achieved this high standing through providing a finely-tuned, seamless service. From the point of first contact, Wanda, who leads their customer service team, will put a client’s mind at ease by listening and calmly explaining the next steps. Then, once the situation is assessed, she dispatches one of Eddie’s knowledgeable wildlife experts to the job, who will then handle the problem professionally and as quickly as possible.
Furthermore, because Eddie and Wanda pride themselves on staying at the leading edge of their industry, they require their team to continuously improve themselves. All the wildlife professionals in their company know the latest and best practices by constantly attending the most current and advanced training courses available. What’s more, the entire team holds more qualifications and maintains higher standards than what the state of Virginia requires.
Why do they uphold such a high level of skill and customer care when they don’t have to? Because they live this. They’re focused on helping their neighbors and wider community stay safe while keeping animals and critters at bay, in the most caring way possible.
Since Virginia Professional Wildlife Removal Services is truly focused on helping others, and respects the wildlife that inhabits the Virginia landscape, they’ve never lost sight of their original vision: Providing humane animal removal and exceptional customer service.
The winning combination for Wanda and Eddie has been: combine outstanding customer service with constant development and best practices in animal removal and control. That’s what Virginia Professional Wildlife Removal Services does, day in and day out.
So, whether it’s removing small critters like bats, birds, moles, rats, squirrels, chipmunks – or raccoons, skunks, snakes – to larger animals like bobcats, coyotes and deer, pick up the phone to see how their wildlife removal company can help you.
Qualifications, Certifications & Memberships
- Virginia Department of Game & Inland Fisheries Licensed
- National Wildlife Control Operators Association (NWCOA)
- Virginia Wildlife Damage Management Association (VWDMA)
- Bat Standards Compliant Certified (NWCOA)
- Basic Wildlife Control Operator Certified (NWCOA)
- National Trappers Association (NTA)
- Fur Takers of America (FTA)
- Certified Bird Barrier Installers
- Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- Angie’s List
- Virginia Herpetological Society (VHS)
- National Pest Management Association (NPMA)
- Virginia Pest Management Association (VPMA)
- Central Virginia Pest Management Association (CVPMA)
- Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services Licensed (VDACS)
- Virginia 7A (General Pest Control) Certified Commercial Applicator (VDACS)
- Virginia 7D (Vertebrate Pest Control) Certified Commercial Applicator (VDACS)
Don’t just take our word for it, call us Toll-Free at (800) 813-1485 or Local Telephone (804) 729-9103 now to find out why our customers trust us with the health and safety of their families.
Call Us (804) 729-9103 or Email Us Here